Making the Most of University Life
- Acquire the skills needed to flourish in university life
- Become proficient in the English language
- Experience everything Irish culture has to offer
The course offers one and a half hours of English language classes and two hours of workshops per day. These classes include:
- Communicating through English in a natural and fluent manner.
- Writing with style and technique
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- public speaking and presentation skills
- Relationship building and interpersonal communication skills
- Acquiring a mindset for success
- Virtuous leadership
- Managing life on a student budget
- Cooking good food
You will have the chance to explore the irish countryside and visit some of its most beautiful landmarks through a weekly full day trip, these trips include:
- In week one: brave the heart of the @Wild Atlantic Way@ visiting: the Cliffs of Moher, the Burren, Galway Bay and Corcomroe Abbey.
- In week two: experience medieval Ireland with a trip tp: Glendalough, Kilkenny Castle and Dunmore Cave.
- In week three: visit the impressive Northern Irish coastline: Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, the Giants Causeway, the Dark Hedges and Belfast city.
- Sports: hourse riding, tennis, zip-lining through the Dublin mountains, kayaking, etc.
- Traditional Irish dancing lessons.
- Seeing Dublin City: Trinity College, Grafton Street, Temple Bar, Guinness Storehouse, Howth, galleries, museums and more.
- Irish art, music and culture sessions.