THE THREE-WEEK PROGRAMME!
“Helping you become the student you aspire to be!”
WHAT WILL YOU DO THIS SUMMER?
ENGLISH – EXPERIENCE – EXPLORE
Come for up to three weeks to beautiful Ireland where you will make friends, learn English and have the Irish experience.
Daily English Classes, Sessions with Specialized Speakers, and English for Business!
- Daily English grammar and vocabulary classes
- Communicating through English in a natural and fluent manner
- Writing with style and technique
- Academic and Business writing
- Virtuous Leadership
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Public speaking and presentation skills
- Relationship building and interpersonal communication skills
- Acquiring a mindset for success
- Managing life on a student budget
- Cross Cultural Management
- Business Innovation and Strategy
Each afternoon participate in organized sports and activities to have a fully enriching experience!
- Zip-lining in the Dublin mountains
- Traditional Irish dancing lessons.
- Jump Zone
- Weekly Creative Cookery Classes
Every week, explore one of Ireland’s most beautiful landmarks on a full-day trip.
- Brave the heart of the Wild Atlantic Way visiting: the Cliffs of Moher, the Burren, Galway Bay and Corcomroe Abbey.
- Experience Medieval Ireland with a trip to: Glendalough, Kilkenny Castle and Dunmore Caves.
- Tour of House of Waterford Crystal, discover a viking city and ride the waves surfing at Tramore Beach.
Trinity College, Grafton Street, Temple Bar, Guinness Storehouse, Facebook Headquarters, Howth, Galleries, Museums and more.
Stay for one, two or three weeks!
Price per week is:
€680 for 1 week
€670 per week for 2 weeks
€660 per week for 3 weeks
Dates: 24th June – 14th July
Week 1 24th June to 30th June
Week 2 1st – 7th July
Week 3 8th – 14th July
For ages 13-16