Helping you become the student you aspire to be!
1st – 20th July, 2018
University Advantage Programme
Making the Most of University Life
Acquire the skills needed to flourish in university life.
Become proficient in the English language.
Experience everything Irish culture has to offer.
WHEN: 1st – 20th July 2018
FOR WHOM: from 16 to 20 years old (female & male)
PRICE: € 2700
The course offers DAILY English classes.
9 sessions with specialized speakers.
9 classes of “English for business”.
These classes include:
- Communicating through English in a natural and fluent manner.
- Writing with style and technique
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- public speaking and presentation skills
- Relationship building and interpersonal communication skills
- Acquiring a mindset for success
- Virtuous leadership
- Managing life on a student budget
- Cooking good food
You will have the opportunity to explore the Irish countryside and visit some of its most beautiful landmarks through a weekly full day trip. These trips include:
Brave the heart of the Wild Atlantic Way visiting: the Cliffs of Moher, the Burren, Galway Bay and Corcomroe Abbey.
Experience Medieval Ireland with a trip to: Glendalough, Kilkenny Castle and Dunmore Caves.
Visit the impressive Northern Irish coastline: Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, the Giants Causeway, the Dark Hedges and Belfast city.
- Zip-lining in the Dublin mountains
- Traditional Irish dancing lessons.
- Jump Zone
Seeing Dublin City
Trinity College, Grafton Street, Temple Bar, Guinness Storehouse, Facebook Headquarters, Howth, Galleries, Museums and more.
Click here to see pictures of last year: SUMMER 2017