English Proficiency Summer Programme
Helping you become the student you aspire to be!
WHAT WILL YOU DO THIS SUMMER?
ENGLISH – EXPERIENCE – EXPLORE
Come and spend up to three weeks in beautiful Ireland! Make friends, explore Ireland and learn English with people your age from all over the world.
Daily English Classes & Sessions with Specialized Speakers!
- Daily English grammar and vocabulary classes
- Communicating through English in a natural and fluent manner
- Writing with style and technique
- Academic writing
- Virtuous Leadership
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Public speaking and presentation skills
- Relationship building and interpersonal communication skills
- Acquiring a mindset for success
Each afternoon participate in organized sports and activities to have a fully enriching experience!
- Zip-lining in the Dublin mountains
- Traditional Irish dancing lessons
- Weekly Creative Cookery Classes
Every week, explore one of Ireland’s most beautiful landmarks on a full-day trip.
- Brave the heart of the Wild Atlantic Way visiting: the Cliffs of Moher, the Burren and Corcomroe Abbey.
- Experience Medieval Ireland with a trip to: Kilkenny Castle and Dunmore Caves.
- Glendalough: visit a Monastic site, hike through the Wicklow mountains and discover Ireland’s most beautiful garden. Enjoy Blessington lakes while kayaking in refreshingly cool water!
Trinity College, Grafton Street, Guinness Storehouse, Howth, Galleries, Dublinia Viking experience, Museums and more.
Choose between one, two or three weeks: (arrival date needs to be on the Monday of each week)
Price for only one week: €690
Price per week if you are coming for 2 weeks : €680
Price per week if you are coming for 3 weeks: €670
Dates: 24th June – 14th July
Week 1: 24th June to 30th June
Week 2: 1st – 7th July
Week 3: 8th – 14th July
Ages: 13 – 17 year old girls
Click here to see pictures of last year: SUMMER 2017