“Helping you become the student you aspire to be!”
1st – 20th July, 2018
University Advantage Programme
WHEN: 1st – 20th July 2018
TO WHOM: from 16 to 20 years old (male and female)
PRICE: € 2700
Making the Most of University Life
Acquire the skills needed to flourish in university life.
Become proficient in the English language.
Experience everything Irish culture has to offer.
The course offers DAILY English class.
9 sessions with specialized speakers.
9 classes of English for business.
These classes include:
- Communicating through English in a natural and fluent manner
- Writing with style and technique
- Academic writing
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Public speaking and presentation skills
- Relationship building and interpersonal communication skills
- Acquiring a mindset for success
- Virtuous leadership
- Managing life on a student budget
- Cross Cultural Management
- Business Innovation and Strategy
- Cooking good food
You will have the chance to explore the Irish countryside and visit some of its most beautiful landmarks through a weekly full day trip. These trips include:
Brave the heart of the Wild Atlantic Way visiting: the Cliffs of Moher, the Burren, Galway Bay and Corcomroe Abbey.
Experience medieval Ireland with a trip to: Glendalough, Kilkenny Castle and Dunmore Cave.
Visit the impressive Northern Irish coastline: Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, the Giants Causeway, the Dark Hedges and Belfast city.
Kayaking, tennis, zip-lining through the Dublin mountains, , basketball, etc.
Traditional Irish dancing lessons.
Seeing Dublin City
Trinity College, Grafton Street, Temple Bar, Guinness Storehouse, Howth, galleries, museums and more.
Click here to see pictures of last year: SUMMER 2017